Monday, November 13, 2017

Itinerary

November 6, 2017
Itinerary

I have very little time to email, and I have to pack, too, but here is a picture of our group with our teachers Frere Th and Soeur C. Also an awesome picture of Disneyland Soeur Ch and Elder B drew for an object lesson President Packer gave Sunday.




I have 20 minutes to email. Yikes! I'm supposed to tell you my itinerary for tomorrow. I will leave the MTC at 7:45 tomorrow morning and take off from the Madrid airport at 10:45. I should land in the Charles de Gaulle airport at 12:55 pm.

The Paris mission hasn't emailed me so I don't really have any idea what I'm doing after that! Except there will probably be proselyting involved. Here's a pic of my itinerary, including the link to follow the trip online. I have no idea why it's in German, sorry.


Ahhhh sorry I was trying to read all the emails and answer everybody and now I'm out of time! Thanks for telling me all about home!

Have so so much fun in the snow! I sing Christmas songs too, whenever Soeur H isn't around :)

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope it is wonderful and somebody makes you lasagna or granola :)

What is grandma sintay's email? she sent me a letter and I wrote her one back but I want her email since it took eleven days from the postmarked date for it to get here so I bet it will take that long to get back. Also I sent you guys a postcard, so look for it next week!

I have to go! I don't know when my P day will be in the field but hopefully it's before next Monday!

I am so pumped to go preach the gospel! Thank you for your prayers, I can feel it!


No comments:

Post a Comment